Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 02:22:07 UTC

extra html in my emails

When I do a sendEmailFromScreen and inspect the html, I'll get a lot
of garbage characters like this =09  =20
Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause?

Re: extra html in my emails

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.
I'm sending it through my gmail account.  The data is getting mangled
when its negotiating with gmail apparently.  fyi

Re: extra html in my emails

Posted by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>.
In my experience, =09 and =20 usually indicate ascii characters getting
munged in translation somehow. =20 is ascii SPACE, =09 is ascii TAB.
Why they are being escaped with a = instead of the usual html \ is
another question, but I've seen Microsoft do this, don't know why.

--
Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.

Re: extra html in my emails