Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/26 19:17:07 UTC

Re: Help, Problems With Wicket Bookmarkable Page On Sun Web Server Pass Through

here's the difference of the two requests

Direct ( NO Web Server)
GET
/bluelace/login/wicket:interface/:29:loginPanel:loginForm:forgotpassLink::ILinkListener::
HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8091
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 115
Connection: keep-alive
Referer: http://localhost:8091/bluelace/login/
Cookie: JSESSIONID=m3ubb3bvzn66;
form:tree-hi=form:tree:applications:webApplications;
JSESSIONID=51b8264194cd4017dbc522e2d72f

Via Web Server:

Equest is : GET
/bluelace/login/wicket%3ainterface/%3a32%3aloginPanel%3aloginForm%3aforgotpassLink%3a%3aILinkListener%3a%3a
HTTP/1.1
Proxy-agent: Sun-Java-System-Web-Server/7.0
Host: localhost:82
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Cookie: JSESSIONID=m3ubb3bvzn66;
form:tree-hi=form:tree:applications:webApplications;
JSESSIONID=51b8264194cd4017dbc522e2d72f
Client-ip: 127.0.0.1
Via: 1.1 https-CARLOC-PC
Connection: keep-alive
Referer: http://localhost:82/bluelace/login/

as you can see, the :'s are replaced with %3a's