Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Leonardo Peña <le...@cymaingenieria.com> on 2012/09/05 20:07:52 UTC

Problem with redirect URL

Hello Sebastian,

I’m having some trouble with the redirection URL I already create the
redirect code in the apache directory and it works with port 80 but when I
try to access always redirect to http://X.X.X:X/openmeetings and I need to
redirect to http://X.X.X.X/somename so where can I change that URL that its
for default /openmeetings/??

I already change in this archive but not success
/usr/lib/red5/webapps/root/index.html

Thanks a lot.

Leonardo Peña A.

CCNA Security - CCIP

Cyma Ingeniería Ltda

Tels: 5402830 - 3473268 Ext. 103

Cels: 317 516 67 63 – 311 829 20 81

Dir: Cra 14A No 71A - 59 Of. 602

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: logo cymaingPequeño

RE: Problem with redirect URL

Posted by Aravind K <ar...@cdac.in>.
Clear the cache and then try again...

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/WebappNamePath.html

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:45 AM, Leonardo Peña <

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Problem with redirect URL