Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Richard Dallaway <ri...@dallaway.com> on 2002/02/20 07:56:35 UTC

Thread safe

Has any one seen any documentation which indicates which parts of the
XML DB API are thread safe?   It's useful to know when building servlets.

I suppose this is really an issue I should take up with xmldb.org

Thanks
Richard

Re: Thread safe

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 11:56 PM, Richard Dallaway wrote:

> Has any one seen any documentation which indicates which parts of the XML
> DB API are thread safe?   It's useful to know when building servlets.

As far as I know it is safe.

> I suppose this is really an issue I should take up with xmldb.org

The implementation is the important part of the equation on this.

> Thanks
> Richard

Kimbro Staken - http://www.kstaken.org - http://www.xmldatabases.org
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org
XML:DB Initiative http://www.xmldb.org
Senior Technologist (Your company name here)