Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Paul Rogers <pa...@shaw.ca> on 2009/07/16 21:21:21 UTC

overriding http request

The web app Im currently testing has requests with a lot of
parameters, which is getting difficult to understand.

I was thinking of overriding the http request to be a more specific
implementation of the request I need, and possibly the ability to do
some more logging.

Does this sound a reasonable thing to do, or does it seem like a waste of time?

Paul

Re: overriding http request

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
I normally add a BSH pre processor. and use sampler.addArgument or write a
Utility java class and call out to it.
regards
deepak