Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/12 04:20:37 UTC

[Trinidad] Jira 1.0.5?

I know that 1.0.4 is not released yet, but I just fixed TRINIDAD-786
on the trunk which is 1.0.5-SNAPSHOT. Jira does not currently have
1.0.5, so I was unable to correctly set the fix version.

Can this be fixed so that once the release branch is created, the
trunk version is created in Jira?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [Trinidad] Jira 1.0.5?