Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM> on 2006/05/12 22:31:18 UTC

AAPP patch 4.6 (was: Re: AAPP patch 4.5)

see attached AAPP *4.6* patch file. i'm assuming i'm not yet ok'd to do
commits, so i'm still hoping for someone to accept this for the 2.3 release.

summary (continued):

8. name space changed from org.roller to org.apache.roller. did to
update namespace in AAPP classes, or parsing fails

9. slight refactoring in *Handler classes to move common code into base
class. see Handler.getEntrySet() methods

thanks.

Re: AAPP patch 4.6

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
never mind. you meant all those strange things at the end of the test
cases right? not sure what happened there.

Re: AAPP patch 4.6

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.

Re: AAPP patch 4.6 (was: Re: AAPP patch 4.5)

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.