Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 13:52:30 UTC

ODF Monthly Report and next Release

Hi,

I have updated the quarterly board report:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2016

Now I am starting to gather information and some help to start a new
release to update to JDK 8.

I have found following references:
To update our project web site: http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html
And for the release process:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Currently I targeted to start next Wednesday, but I wanted to ask for
further info references, helping hands and pitfall avoidance tips some days
beforehand.

Hope you all have a great week-end!
Svante

Re: ODF Monthly Report and next Release

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Just an update, I am currently fixing:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-435 - Would be a
   great new release feature to format arbitrary text portions
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-419 - I aim to create
   Maven bundles for the various ODF artifacts

Anyone able to quickly look into some other issues of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT/
Any feedback welcome, I keep you informed.

Have a nice week-end,
Svante