Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian NENTWICH <c....@cs.ucl.ac.uk> on 2000/10/02 09:59:49 UTC

Re: Preventing transformation

> here is a sample xsp page.if thats what ur looking for

Thanks a lot for that one.. I'll just use the dynamic code to tell
cocoon to load a null stylesheet when the right parameters are passed..

Christian

Re: Preventing transformation

Posted by sudhi <su...@insage.com>.
Hi,
I am not sure, I think u can dynamically add cocoon-process pi, so that
u dont have to load a null stylesheet. Just give it a try
~S