Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Patrick Tonidandel <pa...@wuerth.it> on 2001/12/05 19:21:17 UTC

Modifications to Torque and Village

Dear John,

I would like to know if you evaluated the changes that I suggested to do on
Torque and Village.

The changes affect some classes of Torque and Village.

The target of the modifications are:
-	to get NULL values out of the tables.
-	to insert/update Byte values in columns
-	to insert/update Short values in columns

At the moment i use not the last CVS-versions of the two projects.
The Torque-files are dated 9/7/01.
I made the suggested modifications to them and now I am using this
modificated jar files.

The torque-project files that i modified are :
	BasePeer,
	Criteria,
	Column,
	TypeMap

As I am using this modified projects for productive deployment, i would like
to know if you are
going to include the modifications in your future releases of the projects.

I would be pleased to send you detailed diffs if you like.

Regards
Patrick Tonidandel

Re: Modifications to Torque and Village

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
I wanted to work on it this weekend, but I ended up continuing work
related stuff all weekend.  It would certainly make it easier on my end
if I did not have to look through the diff's to find the relevant code,
but it is my top non-work (and non-family) related task to complete.

john mcnally