Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2003/05/09 22:05:18 UTC

Re: Problem with XSL document() function when trying to get content of OpenOffice document within Cocoon

Hi Jörg,

I think the jar:http was necesarry for the jar-protocol.  I forgot why I
needed this, but it was something like that.  I should recollect my docs
from that pipeline experiment.  Anyway, I retested with the jar:cocoon
line, and indeed, it does not work (with the url in the browser), so I
think I was right that there were problems in combination with the jar
...  (anyone can confirm ?)

Anyway, I also adapted my code to the cocoon:// in the XSL, and that
does not work either.  I don't see a reason why it should give me a file
not found exception, since it really exists from the url ...  I also
tested this by saving the file to xml, and I have the same problem.  It
will not read from the OO file, whether in zip or in xml pure.