Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Lajos Veres <vl...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/01 23:27:48 UTC

small fix in the http2 h2push section

Hi,

I think I have found a small copy-paste(?) issue in the above section.
Plese find attached a fix.

Best regards,
--
Lajos Veres
vlajos@gmail.com

Re: small fix in the http2 h2push section

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.

> Hi Lajos,

>> Hi,
>>
>> I think I have found a small copy-paste(?) issue in the above section.
>> Plese find attached a fix.
>>

> Thanks a lot for following up with us. After reviewing your patch I'd take
> a more radical approach, namely removing the "This should be used inside a
> <VirtualHost> section to enable direct HTTP/2 communication for that
> virtual host." sentence entirely. The information can be derived from the
> "Context" section and I'd avoid to repeat words "server push protocol
> feature". What do you and others think?

The change has been committed in trunk and 2.4.x, all good.

Thanks!

Luca

Re: small fix in the http2 h2push section

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lajos,