Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2019/10/16 19:41:37 UTC

Re: Seeking Pilot Users to Test Out Mobile Money Integration with Hover Automation SDK for USSD

I have had some more recent discussions with the Hover team around getting
support from their side to configure parsers to listen to the inbox such
that mobile money transactions affecting accounts in Mifos/Fineract but not
initiated via Hover could still be tracked and captured.

Before I move forward with getting some support from their team, I wanted
to have more defined use cases from our potential pilot users and the
integration of the Hover SDK underway.

For those individuals that expressed an interest previously in piloting the
integration, please take the time to document your USSD actions in this
document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9_pjA3op3anEVLr4SCSYYxdJgo0GfzlWmn6GbM2yr8/edit?usp=drivesdk

It should be editable.

I will also reach out to set up calls with those who have expressed
interest and am working with our mobile development interns to support the
integration of the Hover SDK.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*