Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Michael Slavitch <sl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 20:34:16 UTC

Error running spark-sql-perf version 0.3.2 against Spark 1.6

Hello;

I'm trying to run spark-sql-perf  version 0.3.2  (hash cb0347b) against Spark 1.6,  I get the following when running

 ./bin/run --benchmark DatsetPerformance

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.databricks.spark.sql.perf.DatsetPerformance

Even though the classes are built.  How do I resolve this?

Another question:  Why does the current version of the benchmark run only against spark 2.0?