Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/03/13 18:33:59 UTC

How to update the third party library as maven dependency into T5.3 project?

hi,

i'm new to maven project build, i successfully build a maven project of T5.3
and load to my eclipse IDE as workspace. everything work as expected with
jetty run and view on the sample app. but i wanted to include the oracle
jdbc driver ojdbc6.jar as my project dependency. how do i do that? i had
downloaded the jar file but have no idea how to include it in my project.
please advice

wesley

Re: How to update the third party library as maven dependency into T5.3 project?

Posted by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk>.
hi,

thanks for all of your pointer, i got it work. thank you

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:33:59 -0300, wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> hi,

Hi!

Adding dependencies to a Maven project isn't related to Tapestry at all,
so this question shouldn't have been posted to a Tapestry mailing list. ;)
But I'm in a good mood, so please take a look here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html#How_do_I_use_external_dependencies.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Re: How to update the third party library as maven dependency into T5.3 project?

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Try this:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 21:33, wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm new to maven project build, i successfully build a maven project of
> T5.3
> and load to my eclipse IDE as workspace. everything work as expected with
> jetty run and view on the sample app. but i wanted to include the oracle
> jdbc driver ojdbc6.jar as my project dependency. how do i do that? i had
> downloaded the jar file but have no idea how to include it in my project.
> please advice
>
> wesley

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: How to update the third party library as maven dependency into T5.3 project?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ojdbc6.jar+maven

first result: http://cdivilly.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/add-oracle-jdbc-jar-to-maven-repository/

Kalle