Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Hardy, Maurice" <Ma...@bmc.com> on 2001/03/22 19:44:12 UTC

Mod_jk for Solaris 8- Apache 1.3.17-Tomcat 3.2.1

Hi,
I need to compile mod_jk for Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.17.
Apparently, the source code directory structure doesn't match
the Mod_jk compile instructions. On this particular source the file seems
missing . Is there an easier or another way to compile this ? Are there some
updated instructions on "How To Get Mod_jk Working" ? i need any help that
you can offer.

Thanks
-M-

Re: Mod_jk for Solaris 8- Apache 1.3.17-Tomcat 3.2.1

Posted by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net>.
Take a look at the most recent 3.2.x code -- people have cleaned up some of
the mod_jk docs, and there may be something there which will help you.

You could either download TC 3.2.2b1 (or 2, once Marc gets that out), or
pull the latest thing from cvs (the tomcat_32 tag).

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: Mod_jk for Solaris 8- Apache 1.3.17-Tomcat 3.2.1

Posted by Pilho Kim <ph...@math.soongsil.ac.kr>.
Hi,

The option "-lposix4" is required.

This is my script to make mod_jk.so

   $APACHE_HOME/bin/apxs -o mod_jk.so -DSOLARIS -I../jk \
   -I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$JAVA_HOME/include/solaris    \
   -lposix4 -c *.c ../jk/*.c

Regards,
Kim