Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by wizardcypress <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/11/28 11:01:01 UTC

thrift pull request: fix bug in compatc_protocol.go, prevent memory leak

GitHub user wizardcypress opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/69

    fix bug in compatc_protocol.go, prevent memory leak

    After a long time running on compatct protocol, I found that the memory still increase and never drop.
    By using go tool pprof, I found that p.lastField grows and never decrease. So I realized that in function `ReadStructEnd` there should pop the last element to prevent memory leak.

    $ git pull https://github.com/wizardcypress/thrift master

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/69.patch

----
commit bc1a7545d95c1b5f65ad3fe95039bacfa5b51fe7
Author: cypress <bo...@gmail.com>
Date:   2013-11-28T09:53:21Z