Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com> on 1996/05/28 21:04:53 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Problems w/.htaccess in cgi-bin directory." on Solaris 2.x (fwd)

Can someone help this guy out?  I have no spare cycles for the next
coupel days.

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759