Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tomasz Pik <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 23:57:55 UTC

[ANN] C4E - Eclipse plugin for Continuum

Eclipse plugin for Continuum (C4E) provides basic client functionality for
Continuum Server.
Plugin has been released as 0.0.1 version.
More information can be found on plugin's page:
http://code.google.com/p/c4e/

Regards,
Tomasz Pik

Re: [ANN] C4E - Eclipse plugin for Continuum

Posted by Tomasz Pik <to...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Cool, I'll check it out. How does this relate/compare to the Eclipse plugin
> that is in the sandbox at Continuum?

I've started from code in Continuum's sandbox but I gave up and then
start again, from scratch.

Regards,
Tomek

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.