Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Desteny Child <my...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/14 18:11:23 UTC

CAS Visual Debugger (CVD), AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml and custom dictionary

Hello,

I'm a new cTAKES user. I was able to install cTAKES 4 with the following
documentation uhttps://
cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+-+Fast+Dictionary+Lookup

On my Windows 10 machine I run the CAS Visual Debugger (CVD) application
via the following command:

bin\runctakesCVD.bat
desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\desc\analysis_engine\AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml

Based on the following example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aOnafv-NQs
I created the custom ICD10 dictionary and added it to my cTAKES 4
instance(with Dictionary Creator GUI).

Right now I don't understand how to run CAS Visual Debugger (CVD) with this
new dictionary in order to be able to detect ICD10 codes in the text.

Could you please instruct me how it can be done?

Thanks,
Mike

RE: CAS Visual Debugger (CVD), AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml and custom dictionary

Posted by Prakhar Gaur <pr...@infosys.com>.
Hello,

I am also interested to know,
how to specify custom Dictionaries created from Dictionary-Creator-GUI when using PiperRunner or CVD ?

Regards,