Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kathi Holmes <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/13 01:49:09 UTC

Error message input output and will not save documents

I have loaded it several times and I still will not save.  I only get the
error message.  What can I do.

Kathi Holmes

Re: Error message input output and will not save documents

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe it is a good idea to save in your brain, and not your computer.

Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com> 於 2018年8月13日 週一 下午2:29寫道:

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
Why do you reply again to me as I told you to reply to
users@openoffice.apache.org

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
Please reply always to: users@openoffice.apache.org as this is a mailing
list
As the email address shows we are just users like you who volunteer to
help our fellow users, we are not the developers of the OpenOffice suite.

On 15/8/18 6:57 am, Kathi Holmes wrote:

> Regarding Open Office 4.

OpenOffice 4: What version?

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.