Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/10/03 23:01:17 UTC

System VM | Default Template

Could I please inquire as to why when installing CS4.2 that the template
it automatically installs is still CentOS 5.x, one would think this too
would have been updated.

Is there information why this is the case?

- M.

Re: System VM | Default Template

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Maurice,

Do you mean a clean install or an update?

In the latter case this would be the responsibility of the cloud operator.
In the first case, probably an oversight on the side of the community.

regards,
Daan