Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/07 04:07:14 UTC

requestSendMessage() not implemented?

Hi

as far as i can see the
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.7/reference/opensocial.html#requestSendMessageis
not implemented in Shindig. Im i right?

if not, any plans? i saw something in Hi5 repo. Can i use that as a basis?
(couldnt find the lincense :)
http://www.hi5networks.com/platform/browser/shindig/trunk/features/opensocial-current/hi5container.js(line
217)
thanks

ropu

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: requestSendMessage() not implemented?

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thx!

ropu

--
.-. --- .--. ..-

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.
Bruno, feel free to take what you see on our public repository.

On Jun 6, 2008, at 7:10 PM, Dan Peterson wrote:

> You are correct that it is not implemented in Shindig currently.
>
> I'll let Paul speak to the plans/licensing around hi5's
> implementation.
>
> -Dan
>
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Ropu <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> as far as i can see the
> http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.7/reference/opensocial.html#requestSendMessageis
> not implemented in Shindig. Im i right?
>
> if not, any plans? i saw something in Hi5 repo. Can i use that as a
> basis?
> (couldnt find the lincense :)
> http://www.hi5networks.com/platform/browser/shindig/trunk/features/opensocial-current/hi5container.js(line
> 217)
> thanks
>
> ropu
>
> --
> R o p u

Paul Lindner
plindner@hi5.com

Re: requestSendMessage() not implemented?

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.