Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2006/12/02 19:28:16 UTC

working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks

This reorg is moving many files around, resulting in a hopefully
easier-to-understand, more rational structure.  I hope to finish this
weekend.  Until then it would be good to avoid editing the files in the
docbook project.

Thanks. -Marshall

Re: working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 12/5/06, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
> Problem I think is corrected.  I changed
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude" to
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude"
>
> and that seemed to do the trick for me :-)
> -Marshall

Worked for me as well.  Thanks.

-Adam

Re: working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 12/3/06, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
> Update: SVN commit done, but still have one more thing to figure out re:
> olink database naming conventions.
> The docbooks will build but still don't have the olink mechanisms done.
> I'll work on that tomorrow.
>
> Also - only the overview & setup, and the tutorials-and-users-guides
> "books" have been converted.  The other books are there in skeleton form
> but haven't been converted to docbooks format yet.

I cannot get this to build.  I commented out the last two books in
build.xml then ran ant, but I get a bunch of "No template matches
xi:include in book" messages and the html files in the target
directory contain nothing but <font
color="red">&lt;xi:include&gt;&lt;/xi:include&gt;</font> repeated over
and over.

-Adam

Re: working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.