Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com> on 2017/09/12 14:01:59 UTC

Re: No container in actions after upgrading to 2.5.13

To this here mailing list.

What you sent as "WARN" is the first top line of exception. I'm
interested in whole stack trace. something like:

blahblah
at blahblahblah
at foo
at bar
caused by blahblahblahblah

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.
and I mean that NPE exception about container