Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 17:01:03 UTC

Re: Session Management support

Hi Deepal,

I know I'm just being a bit obtuse this morning due to a profound
caffeine shortage in my brain, but what kind of session support are you
looking for on the client side?  The Abdera client does support and
preserve cookies, btw -- not persistently, mind you, but within the
lifetime of a single AbderaClient instance.  A patch that adds in what
you feel is needed would be great; just make sure to post it to Jira.

- James

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Deepal,
>
> I know I'm just being a bit obtuse this morning due to a profound
> caffeine shortage in my brain, but what kind of session support are you
> looking for on the client side?  The Abdera client does support and
> preserve cookies, btw -- not persistently, mind you, but within the
> lifetime of a single AbderaClient instance.
That is great (Yes I am using the same AbderaClient)

Then how about at the server side ? in the sever side if I need to store
some value and need to use that value for a particular session then what
should be the procedure ?

I looked at the RequestContext and the RequestContext however I did not
find any way to do that.

>   A patch that adds in what
> you feel is needed would be great; just make sure to post it to Jira.

For the sever side I can provide you a path , and of course will create
a JIRA too.

-Deepal

Re: Session Management support

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.