Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Richard Lucente <rl...@xecu.net> on 2008/11/16 02:43:47 UTC

dependencies

I'm working on upgrading muse to the latest axis2 release.  Where do
the dependency files come from?  I'm referring to the items referenced
in the build.xml file as:

        <property name="AXIS2_OSGI_LIB_URL" value="http://ws.apache.org/muse/build/lib/latest/axis2-osgi.zip
"/>
        <property name="AXIS2_LIB_URL" value="http://ws.apache.org/muse/build/lib/latest/axis2.zip
"/>
        <property name="COMMON_LIB_URL" value="http://ws.apache.org/muse/build/lib/latest/common.zip
"/>
        <property name="ECLIPSE_OSGI_URL" value="http://ws.apache.org/muse/build/lib/latest/eclipse-osgi.zip
"/>
        <property name="MUSE_LOGGING_URL" value="http://ws.apache.org/muse/build/lib/latest/muse-logging-2.2.0.jar
"/>

Are these generated by separate steps not included in the build.xml
file?

The axis2.zip looks like the axis2 dist directory (renamed to axis2)
after the create.war target was run in the webapp directory of the
axis2 binary distribution.  Are there instructions on how these files
are created?