Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2009/10/15 07:56:19 UTC

Re: Hostkarma whitelist needs something.. (No more; SOLVED)

15.10.2009 8:48, Jari Fredriksson kirjoitti:

>> iki.fi is a famous Finnish email forwarding service and as such should be
>> added as internal_networks, if you are using it. Things like this are
>> hard
>> to know unless you really understand TruthPaths..
>>

> All right. I removed internal_networks which only contained my LAN
> address. Now it should default to the defined trusted_networks, which
> contains iki servers.

TrustPath was wrong. I had all important relays in "trusted_networks"
and "internal_networks" was there, but it contained only my locally
managed LAN.

Now HOSTKARMA seems to work correctly. Sorry for the hassle, amd thanks
for help ALL. :D

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

You love your home and want it to be beautiful.