Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 14:17:52 UTC

Folder Sync

Hi,

Our James implementation uses different clients. Is there away we can
synchronize the folders between different clients?

In our WebMail client if we create a folder this is not showing up in
Outlook client. For example if I send an email from my Outlook I can see it
in sent folder of Outlook but not in my WebMail client.

Is this configuration possible? Can someone give ideas on how you have
implemented?

Thank you,
Sai

Re: Folder Sync

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the response Eric.

We are using RoudCube as WebMail client.

Regards,
Sai

Re: Folder Sync

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.