Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Brian Bouterse <bm...@ncsu.edu> on 2008/10/28 22:47:04 UTC

Test bmbouter

I had trouble sending an attachment through earlier, so I thought I'd
send a little test.

Best,
Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative
919.698.8796

Re: Test bmbouter

Posted by John Bass <jc...@gmail.com>.
got it...

John Bass
john_bass@ncsu.edu
www.cnl.ncsu.edu
(919) 515-0154

Re: Test bmbouter

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Attachments don't work too well for mailing lists.  If you have
something people want to download, once your account is created, is to
post the object on the Apache  server in your home dir.