Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2012/05/11 15:40:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1337142 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: src/java/org/apache/fop/afp/fonts/ src/java/org/apache/fop/afp/modca/ src/java/org/apache/fop/afp/ptoca/ test/java/org/apache/fop/afp/ptoca/

was there a bug filed against which this fix was made? it's useful to
always file a bug for a significant change

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I should also say, this doesn't fix a bug. We've just changed the
interpretation of the spec, both ways are valid, but some PTOCA
interpreters need DBCSs to finish on character boundaries

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.