Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Pablo Ojanguren <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 11:50:57 UTC

SwellRT Applying to Mozilla Open Source Support

Hi all,

SwellRT community is going to apply for the Mozilla Open Source Support
grant (deadline tomorrow November 30th)

The initial grant supporting SwellRT development has finished, so we
require to find out new funding oportunities like this to keep a stable
development effort to move SwellRT to a beta status.

Our aim is to manage MOSS grant (or any other) through an independent
organization specificly related with Open Source dev.

In this context I would like to appeal the Wave community for...

- invite any developer from the Wave community to get paid from this grant
to improve Wave core codebase.
- invite Wave community to suggest development task that could be included
in the grant's scope that could improve Wave code base.
- to ask Apache representatives if they would like to handle the grant.

Any suggestion and advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Pablo

Re: SwellRT Applying to Mozilla Open Source Support

Posted by Pablo Ojanguren <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! any of you would like to write a small endorsement text for this?
(2-3 lines is enough)
For shake of transparency I share the draft proposal I will send before EOD
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c_cT7vFnEZb0a4TV4phgncP_9UkNoShA_Gs1iHwrvIY/edit?usp=sharing

Posted by Evan Hughes <wi...@apache.org>.
O.o

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.