Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Koren <Da...@orbotech.com> on 2003/01/26 11:50:44 UTC

Jakarta Tomcat "ready to serve"

Dear all;

I do not know if this is a proper way to send a question about Jakarta
Tomcat usage, and if it is not, please accept my apologies and guide me.

I am running an application that uses the Jakarta Tomcat server.
Right now I need to start the Jakarta Tomcat (JT) server, wait a few
seconds, check in the Jakarta Tomcat window that the server is running and
only then run the application itself.

I am looking for a way to "sense" the fact that JT is ready, and then launch
automatically the application.

Any ideas how can I do this?

Thanks!

Dan Koren