Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@medialets.com> on 2010/05/03 06:52:05 UTC

Using Thrift on Android causing error

Hi, we are trying to use our java thrift objects on Android and getting an
error.

I am not sure if other folks have tried this and/or have seen this issue and
have a resolution please let me know.  Any other thoughts too are welcome,
thanks.

E/AndroidRuntime( 509): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1060)
E/AndroidRuntime( 509): Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError:
org.slf4j.LoggerFactory E/AndroidRuntime( 509): at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TIOStreamTransport.<clinit>(TIOStreamTransport.java:38)
E/AndroidRuntime( 509): ... 6 more

Here's the dalvik warning:

   [apply] warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner
class that doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This
class was probably produced by a broken compiler.)

/*
Joe Stein, 973-944-0094
http://www.medialets.com
*/