Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sheng LUO <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/28 06:02:00 UTC

how to disable segmentation when querying?

Hi there,

how can I disable segmentation when querying?
I tried to delete <analyzer type="query">...</analyzer> from schema.xml.
But it will use default analyzer instead.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: how to disable segmentation when querying?

Posted by Sheng LUO <sh...@gmail.com>.
谢谢回复,这个我明白,已经找到方法在查询时不分词了,使用solr.whitespacetokenizerfactory或者solr.keywordstokenizerfactory就可以做到了

Posted by wangjing <pp...@gmail.com>.
Field中的文本必须进行分析后才能生成索引