Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Mike Hefner <mh...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/24 23:37:43 UTC

WICKET-2886 patch

Dear Wicket Team,
I'm a new contributor here. I've just uploaded my first patch to fix
WICKET-2886. Could someone please let me know if the format is ok or if
anything else is needed?

I have emailed a signed copy of the icla to the asf.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Hefner
mhhefner@gmail.com

Re: WICKET-2886 patch

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
thanks mike, the patch looks good. should be part of 1.4.11

cheers
-igor