Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Neetu <ne...@valiantica.com> on 2008/08/28 00:28:55 UTC

We need Java Developer with Lucene experience in SSFO, CA

Contractor position in SSF (South San Francisco)

  _____

We are looking for excellent Java developer who loves solving difficult
problems. The Project itself is innovative and fun.

Required Qualifications:
- At least 5 years in J2EE development, in real demo-able projects
- Computer Science or Computer Engineer degree.
- Solid Experience on Spring, Lucene
- Solid Experience on performance tuning

Desired Qualifications:
- Deeply involved and worked on one or more demo-able web2.0 project
- Experience on Mule
- Hand-on experience on C, C++, or Objective C

Project Period:
3-month contract, extend-able

Time to join:
Immediately (ASAP)

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Thank you for your time.

Neetu

Valiantica, Inc.

Phone: 408-693-3145