Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/08/16 08:40:12 UTC

[Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by MichaelDorf

Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by MichaelDorf:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=37&rev2=38

  !MechSoft supports the development of open source software in Turkey and the world. We always aim to use open source applications and tools while developing our enterprise applications. Besides, our highly talented developers represent !MechSoft and Turkey at well-known open source foundation.  !MechSoft helps companies to adopt open source solutions in their IT infrastructure.

- [[http://LearnComputer.com|{{http://www.learncomputer.com/training/tomcat/}}]]
+ [[http://www.learncomputer.com/|{{http://www.learncomputer.com/wp-content/themes/learncomputer/img/learncomputer-logo.png|http://www.learncomputer.com/}}]]

- !LearnComputer offers instructor-led online and onsite IT training courses for companies and public. Beginner to advanced courses in Android, Apache, Tomcat, Hadoop, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Java and Networking.
+ !LearnComputer offers instructor-led online and onsite [[http://www.learncomputer.com/training/tomcat/|Tomcat training]] courses for companies and public. We also offer beginner to advanced courses in Android, Apache, Hadoop, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Java and Networking.

  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this example.