Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Zhang, Lei (L.)" <lz...@ford.com> on 2000/07/21 21:06:47 UTC

Configure SOAP with iPlanet?

Hello,
We are trying to use SOAP with Netscape Enterprise Server iPlanet in our
application. I struggled with the configuration for weeks and still no
luck. I got the SOAP working with a standalone TOMCAT. But how to make
iPlanet and TOMCAT talk to each other? Or how to configure SOAP to use
the build -in servlet and JSP of iPlanet 4.1 (leave out the TOMCAT)? Any
suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Lei Zhang
GIRS Development
Ford Systems Integration Center
phone:  313-621-7538  (temp)
fax:       313-845-3330
e-mail:  lzhang17@ford.com

Re: Configure SOAP with iPlanet?

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
iPlanet should not need Tomcat, probably you will have to play with its
configuration server.xml file and deploy SOAP as a web application (it
should be J2EE conformant (-: ).
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.