Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean Langford <sl...@experience.com> on 2003/04/23 18:32:55 UTC

OutOfMemoryException on LinkCheck

Hi there,

I love maven.  I'm having trouble getting it to run to completion on a
large project, however.  It always runs out of memory on the LinkCheck
plugin phase of a 'site:generate'.  Looking through the documentation
has be a bit confused.  I've found several references mentioning that
LinkCheck is disabled by default, and no references on how to increase
the amount of memory LinkCheck is alloted.  Any tips from anyone?  Using
maven-cvs.

Thanks!

Sean