Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2014/05/01 11:32:29 UTC

Re: org.apache.felix.shell.Command and Servicemix

Sorry,
Its my fault. I wanted to reply directly to sender and forgot to change receipient.
As quick summary - karaf shell namespace handler wraps all actions and uses BlueprintCommand class.
Tab completion doesn't work for gogo commands. There are some improvements in karaf 3.x (gnodet works in this area).

Cheers,
Łukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House