Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Niels Beekman <n....@wis.nl> on 2007/05/18 13:39:37 UTC

FW: Iterate problem

Please keep all discussions on the list, so others can benefit too.

As for your question, you could either use batched inserts or use the
iterate tag. For best compatibility with other databases you should
probably use the former. See iBATIS documentation for use of the
iterate-tag, it's all there.

HTH,

Niels