Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mr...@mail.com on 2009/10/03 03:26:29 UTC

Looking For Apache Cocoon Developer/Contractor

Wanted: Experienced Cocoon Developer, Contractor

Please reply to this email address if interested.

Thanks!

[ANN] VTD-XML 2.7

Posted by jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
VTD-XML 2.7 is released and can be downloaded at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/

Below is a summary of what are the new features and enhancements.

Expanded VTD-XML's Core API

* VTDNav: toStringUpperCase, toStringLowerCase, contains(), endsWith(),
startsWith()
* Extended VTD added in-memory buffer support

Improved Xpath

* added the following XPath 2.0 functions: abs(), ends-with(), upper-case(),
lower-case()
* added support for variable reference
* significantly enhanced XPath syntax, checking error reporting (Special
thanks to Mark Swanson)
* Internal performance tuning

Bug fixes and Code Enhancement

* C version significantly removed warning message, fix memory leak during
Xpath expression parsing,
* Various bug fies (Special thanks to Jon Roberts, John Zhu, Matej Spiller,
Steve Polson, and Romain La Tellier)

REVOKE: Looking For Apache Cocoon Developer/Contractor

Posted by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be>.
Dear group, previous message is revoked. Please accept my apologies.

Re: Looking For Apache Cocoon Developer/Contractor

Posted by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be>.
Hi,