Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Robin Moffatt <ro...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/05/24 18:59:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Call for Speakers is open for Current 2022: The Next Generation of Kafka Summit

Hi everyone,

We’re very excited to announce our Call for Speakers for Current 2022: The
Next Generation of Kafka Summit!

With the permission of the ASF, Current will include Kafka Summit as part
of the event.

We’re looking for talks about all aspects of event-driven design, streaming
technology, and real-time systems. Think about Apache Kafka® and similar
technologies, and work outwards from there. Whether it’s a data engineering
talk with real-time data, software engineering with message brokers, or
event-driven architectures—if there’s data in motion, then it’s going to be
relevant.

The talk tracks are as follows:

- Developing Real-Time Applications
- Streaming Technologies
- Fun and Geeky
- Architectures You’ve Always Wondered About
- People & Culture
- Data Development Life Cycle (including SDLC for data, data mesh,
governance, schemas)
- Case Studies
- Operations and Observability
- Pipelines Done Right
- Real-Time Analytics
- Event Streaming in Academia and Beyond

You can find the call for speakers at https://sessionize.com/current-2022/,
and a blog detailing the process (and some tips especially for new
speakers) at
https://www.confluent.io/blog/how-to-be-a-speaker-at-current-2022-the-next-kafka-summit/.
If you have any questions about submitting I would be pleased to answer
them - you can contact me directly at robin@confluent.io.

The call for speakers closes at June 26, 23:59 CT.

Thanks,

Robin Moffatt
Program Committee Chair