Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 22:07:04 UTC

[ALL] JIRA e-mail flood

There have been a lot of BCEL JIRA updates recently.

Although it is important to know when JIRA issues have been updated,
when there are a lot all at once it becomes hard to wade through them
all.

In such cases, please consider suppressing the e-mails for changes
that don't really need an e-mail, e.g. deleting junk issues and
changing the Environment across many issues.

Likewise, when bulk-closing issues following a release, the JIRA
e-mails don't really add much value and could be suppressed.

Re: [ALL] JIRA e-mail flood

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the flood Sebastian, I reviewed the BCEL issues one by one to
set the fix version in preparation of the next release (the other
changes came as a bonus). A bulk update was difficult due to the
inaccurate fix dates, I had to find the corresponding commits to set the
right fix version in the old bugs.

Emmanuel Bourg