Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by krutipatel <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/16 07:14:38 UTC

How to access apache-ignite service-grid services form a J2ee application

I am trying to access services that i have exposed over the apache-ignite
service-grid from out side the ignite-cluster.
I am trying to access them from a J2ee application running on a Wildfly10
j2ee application server.
However when i am trying to use the services-proxy api , it is starting a
new ignite-specific jvm from within my application-server and the 2 jvm are
running .

IS there a way to expose service-grid services to outside ignite-cluster ?
If not what would be the best/recommended way of accessing apache-service
grid from outside the ignite-cluster.

Re: How to access apache-ignite service-grid services form a J2ee application

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please avoid creating duplicates of the question and keep discussion in
scope of
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/How-to-access-apache-ignite-service-grid-services-form-a-J2ee-application-tp14972.html

Kind regards,
Alex

16 июля 2017 г. 10:14 AM пользователь "krutipatel [via Apache Ignite
Users]" <ml...@n6.nabble.com> написал:

I am trying to access services that i have exposed over the apache-ignite
service-grid from out side the ignite-cluster.
I am trying to access them from a J2ee application running on a Wildfly10
j2ee application server.
However when i am trying to use the services-proxy api , it is starting a
new ignite-specific jvm from within my application-server and the 2 jvm are
running .

IS there a way to expose service-grid services to outside ignite-cluster ?
If not what would be the best/recommended way of accessing apache-service
grid from outside the ignite-cluster.

.
NAML
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>