Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mickeystaines <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/31 09:31:31 UTC

client jmeter testin

hello...

i am testing my website using jmeter....however i have access only to the
client machines....no server access (where the website resides)...i need to
record user actions from the client machine when they are accessing the
website...how do i setup jmeter for this on a client machine...

Re: client jmeter testin

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 31/12/2008, mickeystaines <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  hello...
>
>  i am testing my website using jmeter....however i have access only to the
>  client machines....no server access (where the website resides)...i need to
>  record user actions from the client machine when they are accessing the
>  website...how do i setup jmeter for this on a client machine...

This is the normal case - e.g. I can test against google or yahoo
without needing access to their servers.

Just install JMeter on the client and use the JMeter Proxy as
described in the User Manual and on the web-site.