Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/13 14:19:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r320607 - /forrest/site/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I think we should *not* change this how to because it is for version v1
> of views!
>
> We need to write slightly new ones for the new plugins. The themes and
> structurer are pure dev stuff because they do no support linkrewriting
> that is the reason we nailed views plugin (internal.view and
> output.viewHelper) down to a certain version.
>
> I will revert the changes if nobody beats me to it. All occurrences of
> "internal.structurer and the output.themes plugins" *have* to changed to
> internal.view and output.viewHelper. The howto are for this version of
> codename views!

You do the other howtos and i will do
the howto-view-install.html

-David

Re: svn commit: r320607 - /forrest/site/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 22:19 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > I think we should *not* change this how to because it is for version v1
> > of views!
> >
> > We need to write slightly new ones for the new plugins. The themes and
> > structurer are pure dev stuff because they do no support linkrewriting
> > that is the reason we nailed views plugin (internal.view and
> > output.viewHelper) down to a certain version.
> >
> > I will revert the changes if nobody beats me to it. All occurrences of
> > "internal.structurer and the output.themes plugins" *have* to changed to
> > internal.view and output.viewHelper. The howto are for this version of
> > codename views!
>
> You do the other howtos and i will do
> the howto-view-install.html

ok.

I already copied the views howtos to structurer howtos.
Thanks for taking care of views v1.

salu2
--
thorsten