Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2006/10/25 15:14:31 UTC

Building continuum

Hi everyone,

Building continuum is kind of a pain and is not working out for me. The problem may be due to the
apache snapshot repo being down, but even without a snapshot repo I should be able to build (even if
it is trunk).

First of all : the maven-release-plugin has been changed, where the "shared" part has been moved to
the shared/maven-release-manager. Since the continuum-release module has a dependency on the
SNAPSHOT version, it will not build when you acutally build the SNAPSHOT yourself. I can supply a
patch for the changes needed for that, if someone is interested.

Running mvn clean install from the root of continuum trunk, doesn't really do a great job either and
it is quite confusing on what is used and not used anymore.

Any clarification welcomed..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Building continuum

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
CONTINUUM-970 has been created for this... you can apply the patch there
in your local copy if you want.

Hope that helps.

^_^