Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 08:14:56 UTC

Fwd: [tdunning/open-json] Package interface is not compatible with original org.json.* (#11)

Hi devs,

Please read this discussion at OpenJson issue tracker -
https://github.com/tdunning/open-json/issues/11.
It is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6329

In my opinion the current solution won't work in the long run.
Maybe we should copy the classes from OpenJson instead of extending them.
Having both OpenJson (dependency of Wicket) and the old JSON library in the
classpath leads to inevitable problems like this one.

Re: [tdunning/open-json] Package interface is not compatible with original org.json.* (#11)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would avoid copying as long as possible
Commented github issue with alternative approach

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [tdunning/open-json] Package interface is not compatible with original org.json.* (#11)

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.